Cat Problems Solved with Cat Behavioural Therapy
This web site is designed to help both you and your cat. Here I deal with the problems you as an owner may be facing now, or have to face in the future.
Cat Problems Solved - here are some common problems you could experience with your cat:
- Urinating outside of the Litter Tray
- Scratching the furniture
- Defecating behind the couch
- Aggression in a multi-cat household
- Spraying in the house
- Food related problems and obesity
- Moving house and getting your cat used to its new surroundings
Cat Problems Solved – How This All Works:
- You complete a questionnaire.
- I work out a solution for your problem and show you how to implement it.
- I follow up the initial contact, to ensure that the solutions are working for both you and your cat.
Click here for more information on how this all works.
I have worked as a Veterinary Nurse for the past 12 years and have encountered many behavioural problems in cats during that time. I have gained a wealth of experience solving cat’s problems, through running Cat Behavioural Clinics in Veterinary Practices. Read more about me here.
Cat Problems Solved – reasons behind your cats behaviour
There are many cat behaviours that we think are undesirable or abnormal but are actually quite normal (but may be displaced) for your feline friend
The reason for these problems are either medical or behavioural and it always best to have you cat checked by a veterinarian before have a behavioural consult as this will rule out illness, disease or pain issues that your cat may be experiencing and so resulting as a problem.
Your vet can give your cat a basic health check including a simple urine test for a reasonable fee.
Cat Problems Solved contact me